Rates in USD (taxes & fees included), shown as:
Nightly Average
Total Stay
Trip total
Nightly Average
1 room per night
US$80 - US$108 Update Rates Avg. price/night

SunHolidayPortugal Hotel Porto

Rua Associacao Recreativa de Francelos, 220, Bloco 1, 1-Esq, Porto 4405-917, Portugal

Find Hotel Rates

  • New Search
  • Recent Searches
  • - +
  • - +

Recent Searches

    Wego searches multiple travel sites so you can find and compare the best rates.

    SunHolidayPortugal Hotel Porto Hotel Details


    Check-in: 14:00
    Check-out: 12:00


    The Watermark Surf House is located in the small fishing town of Esmoriz, just 150 metres from the beach. This surf-themed guest house features breakfast each morning, free WiFi and a green garden area with a sun terrace. The Watermark Surf House’s dorm rooms all feature a wardrobe, free WiFi and access to shared bathroom facilities. Guests are welcome to prepare their meals in the fully-equipped communal kitchen at their disposal. The Esmoriz centre is a 6-minute drive and features a number of local restaurants for guests wishing to eat out. Surfing lessons are held at the guest house, for all levels of performance, as well as yoga and pilates sessions, among other activities. The Watermark regularly organizes events such as musical performances by late afternoon, exhibits and film screenings. Free bicycles, skateboards and surfing equipment are available, along with a selection of fitness equipment. The Porto city centre is a 30-minute drive away and features plenty of shops, restaurants, cafés and bars. The city features several landmarks such as the Clérigos Tower, the Dom Luis I Bridge and the Port Wine Cellars. Santa Maria da Feira is a 15-minute drive away from the guest house. The Porto International Airport is a 33-minute drive from the Watermark Surf House. An airport shuttle is available, at a surcharge.
    Please note that a 10% deposit of the total reservation amount must be charged on the day of booking. This payment must be done via bank transfer. The remaining amount (90%) must be paid, in cash, upon arrival at the Watermark Surf House.


    Rua Associacao Recreativa de Francelos, 220, Bloco 1, 1-Esq Porto 4405-917, Portugal

    Similar Hotels