"Pay Purix Backpackers Hostel” a friendly and comfortable place to make more enjoyable your stay. Perfect localisation with the Airport Internatioinal.
Pick-Up Service, Airport to Hostel:
20.00 (Peruvian Currency), (From 7:00AM to 23:59PM) (It is only permitted 4 people per car)
25.00 (Peruvian Currency), (From 00:00AM to 7:00:00AM) (It is only permited 4 people per car).
We have a Hostel specifically designed for tourists and travelers that don’t want to spend much Money, but want a really nice lodging with clean and safe installations.
Our attention assures the tranquility, entertainment and security that you need. The hospitality and the personalised service are combined to make you feel like family.
In our hostel we have a group of persons specialised in the treatment of travellers. We know what you need because we also are adventurers; we realise a lot of trekking to the dessert, highlands and jungle.
For that reason we created a nice and friendly hostel with an enjoyable atmosphere where you can make friends of different parts of the world, with the same motivation and with the eagerness to know Peru.
Don’t lose the opportunity of having a good time and have an entertaining travel at affordable prices.
- All the installations are new!
- There are 28 wide, soft and comfortable beds, totally equipped, with comfortable pillows and bedspreads.
- For each guest we will assign a locker with a key where you can store your bags and luggage.
- All the rooms have a private bathroom with cold and hot water during the 24 hours of every day.
- The bathrooms are totally equipped (towels, toilet paper and soap).
- The rooms are cleaned daily and are fixed quickly by our capable personnel.
- The Breakfast is INCLUDED and it is served between 7.30 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. (It’s our typical breakfast; we called it “The Pay Purix Backpackers Breakfast”)...It is a nutritive meal, specifically oriented for trekkers.
- Cable television
- Collection DVD - English / Spanish / Other
- DVD documental Peru - English / Spanish
- Pop Corn
- Coffee and different varieties of teas.
- P I S C O S O U R US $4.00
- Beer, water, cola and more...
- Food, dinner US$ 5.00 (Fish, Meat, Chicken and Vegetarian M E N U)
- You can use the kitchen (totally equipped) at any time.
- Spacious hall and dining room.
- Free access to Internet. You can review your email, surf the internet and chat all the time you need.
- Wide Wireless Internet connection for laptop users.
- Many tourism magazines and books available for you. If you have some that you already read you may leave it for future travelers and take those that you want to read. Actually, all the magazines and books we have are gifts from other generous travellers.
- Adequate space for luggage.
- Provide map of Lima and other parts of Lima.
- Tourism information of all Peruvian regions: highlands, dessert, high and low jungle. We have trekking experience to different zones of Peru.