Close to Las Vegas Strip. Poor hotel buildings. Poorly-maintained hotel. Good restaurants & bars in the area.
|Value for money||
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests think this is a perfect casino hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Good location. 82% liked the proximity to shopping. Parking was ok, according to 58%.
- Service is ok. 56% indicated the reception staff was not good. Lovely bar service, according to 70%.
- Internet is poor. 91% thought it was a great value.
- Rooms are ok. 68% said the view was so-so. 76% complained about the bathroom.
- Wellness & sports facilities were not very nice. For only 56%, the fitness area was satisfactory.
- High value.
- Breakfast is below average. 77% said the breakfast was too expensive.
- Bad amenities. 54% thought the building wasn't nice. For 69%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- Average cleanliness. 56% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average. Clean pool, said 82%.