Good casino hotel. Close to Las Vegas Strip. Accessible parking. Interesting excursions. Wonderful sightseeing. Popular among people traveling with friends.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Guests think this is a perfect casino hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. Wonderful sightseeing 96% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Service is ok. 56% indicated the reception staff was not good. Bar service was average, according to 67%.
- Tasty food. Salads were so-so, according to 67%. 78% loved the menu selection.
- Internet is poor.
- Rooms are ok. 54% complained about the bathroom. 80% found problems with the furniture.
- Bar is not good. Delicious alcoholic drinks, according to 71%. 100% thought the wine selection was excellent.
- Sufficient wellness & sports facilities. For only 55%, the fitness area was satisfactory. 62% thought the sauna was ok.
- Average value.
- Average cleanliness. Beds were acceptable for 62%. 62% thought it was too noisy.
- Breakfast is mediocre.