Fair casino hotel. Close to Las Vegas Strip. Located near shopping areas with easy access to parking. Hotel buildings are poor, as are the bathrooms. Noisy.
|Bar and Beverages||
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests think this is a perfect casino hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Good location. Great parking, according to 71%. 89% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Service is ok. 79% liked the animation team. 59% said the reception staff was ok.
- Internet is average. 92% thought it was a great value.
- Rooms are ok. Beds were acceptable for 62%. 75% complained about the bathroom.
- Bar is ok. Alcoholic drinks were not bad, according to 56%. 84% thought beverage prices were a great value.
- Wellness & sports facilities were not very nice. 61% didn't like the fitness area.
- Breakfast is below average. 77% said the breakfast was too expensive.
- Bad amenities. 60% thought the building wasn't nice. For 74%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- Vibe was decent. 86% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere. 84% considered it to be not well-maintained.
- Average cleanliness. 50% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average. Dirty pool, said 60%.