Fair budget hotel. Close to Las Vegas Strip. Located near shopping areas with easy access to parking. Poorly-maintained hotel. Free internet. Friendly atmosphere.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
Guest Review Highlights
- Good location. Great parking, according to 72%. 86% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Good service. For only 56%, the animation team was good. 60% said the reception staff was ok.
- Internet is average. 93% thought it was a great value.
- Rooms are not good. Beds were acceptable for 64%. 77% complained about the bathroom.
- Bar is ok. Alcoholic drinks were not bad, according to 56%. 88% thought beverage prices were a great value.
- Wellness & sports facilities were not very nice. 60% didn't like the fitness area.
- Breakfast is below average. 71% said the breakfast was too expensive.
- Bad amenities. 60% thought the building wasn't nice. For 83%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- Average cleanliness. 52% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average. Only 51% thought the pool was clean.