Fair luxury hotel. Good for sightseeing with access to public transportation. Small bathroom. Bad amenities. Free internet.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. Easily accessible by car, said 92%. 95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service is ok. 55% indicated the reception staff was not good. Bad housekeeping, according to 89%.
- Disappointing food. 58% did not like what was on the menu. 56% thought the dining experience was appropriate.
- Disappointing internet connection. 81% thought it was a great value.
- Rooms are not good. Poor beds Bad air conditioning
- Bar is disappointing.
- Quite uncomfortable. 77% didn't like the uncomfortable beds. Air conditioning was criticized by 90%.
- Good breakfast.
- Bad amenities. 56% thought the building wasn't nice. 63% found the grounds not bad.
- Horrible vibe. For 83%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard. 72% considered it to be not well-maintained.