Close to Gloucester Road. Good for sightseeing with access to public transportation. Old facilities. Expensive breakfast. Friendly service.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. Easily accessible by car, said 95%. 96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service is ok. 60% said the reception staff was ok. Housekeeping was ok, according to 67%.
- Disappointing internet connection. 81% thought it was overpriced.
- Awful rooms. 69% complained about the bathroom. 91% found problems with the furniture.
- Average value.
- Quite uncomfortable. 57% didn't like the uncomfortable beds. Air conditioning was criticized by 92%.
- Breakfast is below average. 81% said the breakfast was too expensive.