Very good city hotel. Easily accessible by car and close to shopping areas. Good fitness area. Room service is perfect. Great reception. Popular among solo travelers.
|Bar and Beverages||
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Location is great. Not enough parking facilities, according to 62%. Reasonably accessible by car, said 56%.
- Great service. Great reception 72% said the reception staff was great.
- Food is average. 77% loved the menu selection.
- Internet is average.
- Rooms are ok. For only 50%, the tv was ok. 56% found problems with the furniture.
- Bar is disappointing. Alcoholic drinks were awful, according to 95%.
- Very nice wellness & sports facilities. top-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Average cleanliness. Beds were acceptable for 53%. Air conditioning was criticized by 92%.
- Breakfast is mediocre.
- Average amenities. 52% thought the building was acceptable.