With a mediocre TrustScore of 73, guests are not able to recommend this hotel because of its rooms. However, guests mention its location positively.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. Easily accessible by car, said 92%. 95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Good service. 87% found the staff to be very friendly. Lovely bar service, according to 100%.
- Food is average. 67% found the breakfast to be acceptable. For 55%, the dining experience was not enjoyable.
- Internet is average.
- Rooms are not good. 55% said rooms were small. 64% complained about the bathroom.
- Pleasant grounds.
- Acceptable building. For only 63%, the facilities were new enough. For 61%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.