Very good city hotel. Spotless rooms and near to the train station. Friendly atmosphere. Popular among solo travelers.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. Not enough parking facilities, according to 71%. 100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- World class service. Housekeeping was great, according to 94%. 97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food is average.
- Internet is poor. 100% thought it was a great value.
- Rooms are not good. 65% complained about the bathroom. 84% found problems with the furniture.
- Not very comfortable. Beds were acceptable for 50%. Air conditioning was criticized by 83%.
- Breakfast is mediocre.
- Bad amenities. 50% thought the building was acceptable. 100% thought the facilities needed updating.
- Horrible vibe. 92% criticized the unstylish hotel. 83% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.